Trekking: Explore the Mighty Mountains
You are at the greatest advantage at Hotel Eagles Nest since most treks start from our location!
Everything needed for the trek is provided, including tents, food, porters, horses and guides.
No need for road travel
- Our staff and trek leaders are local mountain people who speak excellent English and ensure everyone is happy
- All levels of fitness can be accommodated and
- Serious treks range from simple 3-day hikes to Kareri Lake. . .
To more challenging 14-day treks over some spectacular Himalayan passes such as the Indrahara, Ilaqua, Minkiani; visiting mountain lakes and hamlets en route.
Prices on application but a basic day’s trekking will be from 3000 rupees / $50 per person per day.
We also arrange these great day hikes with picnic lunch at no cost . . .
Triund, a minimum five-hour trek up to this popular mountain meadow land at 340 meters and back down
- A one-hour hike to waterfalls and local river for a bracing dip.
- Or walk to delightful nearby hamlets, farmland and hillside temples.